Christmas time is made for love… and yet the families of the innocent CT victims will be struggling to find answers as to WHY Lord did this happen………….
It is depressing (no pun intended) to be sitting at the computer on Christmas Eve contemplating the murders, suicides and other tragedies that are known to have occurred due to legally prescribed medications. Yes you read that correctly – LEGALLY PRESCRIBED by doctors with credentials – those who should know what the side effects are, if any, of the drugs they are prescribing.
The World Health Organisation tells us:
- Unintended, harmful reactions to medicines (known as adverse drug reactions) are among the leading causes of death in many countries.
- The majority of adverse drug reactions (ADR) are preventable.
- People in every country of the world are affected by ADRs.
- In some countries ADR-related costs, such as hospitalization, surgery and lost productivity, exceed the cost of the medications.
- No medicine is risk free. Vigilant assessment of the risks and benefits of medicines promotes patient…
View original post 1,030 more words